MUSIC CITY GREAT DANES CONTRACT
On _________, ______________________________ (seller), enters into a contract with ________________________________(buyer), for the purpose of setting forth the following terms and conditions regarding the purchase of the AKC purebred Great Dane puppy described as: ______ (sex), ____________________ (color), ___________________________ (AKC Registration)
1) Seller has had said puppy examined and vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian and will provide these health records to the buyer.
2) Buyer agrees to have said puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three business days of receipt of puppy. Failure of buyer to provide copies of veterinarian records of this initial exam to the seller within the first 5 days of ownership of the puppy voids the health guarantee. email records to email@example.com
3) Said puppy has a health guarantee for the first year of life covering life threatening hereditary diseases verified by a licensed veterinarian. The disease must not be caused by injury, accident, neglect, improper diet, breeding (nothing related to breeding or the ability to breed is guaranteed), preventable in nature, due to lack of proper vet care, or resulting from surgery or anesthesia. If the puppy has passed away during the first year of life, a necropsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense, to indicate that the puppy died of a life threatening hereditary disease. The seller may elect to obtain a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice to verify the findings. The buyer shall elect to either keep the ill puppy or return it to the seller at buyer’s expense.
4) Replacement puppy guidelines due to life threatening disease:
The seller will choose a puppy as close to comparable as nature provides within Music City Great Danes’ breeding program. The seller reserves the right to a waiting period to provide a replacement puppy, understanding that puppies are not always readily available. No refunds.
5) If, for any reason and at any time, the buyer can no longer keep the puppy, the puppy is to be returned to the seller or arrangements made with the seller for proper placement of the puppy. The puppy is not to be sold, transferred, or given away without written consent and cooperation of the seller.
6) All veterinary expenses and expenses to maintain proper care for the puppy are the financial responsibility of the buyer once the buyer takes possession of said puppy.
7) All deposits and money paid to seller are NON-REFUNDABLE.
______________________________________________________________________________________ (Buyer) (Buyers)
__________________________________________(email) ______________________________ (Phone)